Breast augmentation is one of the most common procedures in plastic surgery. Here are some helpful tips for finding a plastic surgeon and dealing with the process.
If you’ve been considering Bröstförstoring (Breast augmentation), now’s the time to start thinking about getting it done. If you’re wondering what exactly to expect from this procedure, read on for more information about what to expect before and after the surgery, as well as how the procedure works.
What ToConsider Before The Surgery
– You’ll need to find a qualified plastic surgeon.
– Make sure to review your doctor’s credentials and qualifications.
– Get recommendations from friends, family, coworkers, or previous patients of the doctor you’re considering.
– Don’t forget to ask about risks, which may be different depending on the type of breast augmentation you’re considering.
– Prepare for the recovery process. The recovery period can vary depending on the procedure and location of surgery, but it typically lasts between three to six weeks.
What To Expect During The Surgery
Breast augmentation is a relatively straightforward surgery to perform, but there are some important things you should know about the process.
Day 1: Your surgeon will talk to the anesthesiologist about your medical history and will also do a physical exam to ensure that you’re healthy enough for surgery. This includes doing a breast exam and checking your blood pressure.
Day 2: You’ll be given medications so you don’t suffer from pain or discomfort during the operation. This includes taking an anti-anxiety medication as well as two pain relievers, acetaminophen (Tylenol) and ibuprofen. These pills can be taken on the day of surgery or just before going into the operating room.
Day 3: After surgery, you’ll likely be discharged home with a prescription for pain medication if you need it. If your doctor doesn’t want you staying overnight in the hospital, then they’ll give you prescriptions for more pills to help with the post-op recovery period.
Day 4: When doctors are certain all is well after surgery, they’ll discharge you from their care and put in place any follow-up appointments that may be necessary for maintaining good health throughout your recovery period. The length
What To Expect After The Surgery
There are a few things that you should know before the surgery and how it works.
– Your breasts will be swollen, bruised, and puffy for at least two weeks after the surgery.
– For two to three weeks post-surgery, you will need to wear a support bra under your clothing.
– You will heal much faster than other types of surgeries, with most people healing in about three weeks or less.
– Recovery is easier if you have had some type of weight training within the last six months.
– If you receive general anesthesia, expect to experience lightheadedness for about 15 minutes after the procedure.
– The Bröstförstoring (Breast augmentation) can be performed under local anesthesia only (no sedative) as long as your surgeon is highly experienced in performing this type of surgery.